5 Suggestions to Sell your Palm Beach County Home Fast
There are ways to expedite the sale of your Palm Beach County home, without sacrificing profit. Real estate markets vary drastically depending on where you live. If you are considering selling your home, it may be a good time. However, before you call the Realtor and put the “for sale” sign in the yard follow consider the following 5 tips to help you sell as quickly as possible and for the best price: Click here for more ideqs.
1. Spruce up your curb appeal. Prospective buyer’s critic a home before entering it. Remember what Mom always said about first impressions. Plant fresh flowers, spruce up the lawn, put out a welcome mat. Get them in the front door.
2. Depersonalize. Few things deter buyers more than a cluttered home. They need to see your home, not your stuff. Excessive personal items like photos, collections, personal awards, electronics and collectibles will make it difficult for buyers to see past your personal style and may deter a sale. Taking yourself out of the picture makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves, and their stuff, in your space.
3. Exchange old light fixtures. Renew the look of the room by replacing old or dated light fixtures, door hardware, light switches and outlets. Use contemporary light fixtures, handles and outlets with USB ports.
4. Declutter. Get rid of any unnecessary items that take away from from the rooms. Remove nick knacks; remove all newspapers, magazines and mail sitting around; and put clothes, shoes, etc. out of sight.
5. Apply a fresh coat of paint. Fresh paint will quickly refresh an outdated room. Slap a fresh coat of neutral color on the space for a quick re-fresh, as well as clean, clean, clean
Source: Waterfront Properties