Heritage Crossing Industrial Space in North Austin
The following post is copyrighted by Austin Tenant Advisors – .
Heritage Crossing is a Class A industrial space development located in North Austin that consists of 8 buildings with a combined 794,020 sf of warehouse and industrial space. It’s located at IH-35 and Scarbrough Lane which makes it highly visible and easy access to Austin and surrounding communities.
Available Industrial Space in North Austin
Interested in renting space at Heritage Crossing? Call us at 512-861-0525 or email us to find out what North Austin industrial space is available.
Heritage Crossing Building Amenities
- ESFR sprinklers
- 100% concrete truck courts and parking areas
- 6 inch concrete slabs in buildings
- 277/480 volts, 3 phase, 4 wire
- TPO Roof
- Electric heaters for pipe freeze protection
- Building 1 – 2500 Scarbrough Drive, Austin Tx 78728
- Building 2 – 2519 Scarbrough Drive, Austin Tx 78728
- Building 3 – 2301 Scarbrough Drive, Austin Tx 78728
- Building 4 – 2121 Scarbrough Drive, Austin Tx 78728
- Buildings 5-8 will be part of Phase 2
- 10 to 15 minutes to downtown Austin
- 15-20 minutes to Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- 2 million sf of retail, lodging and restaurant amenities within one mile of Heritage Crossing industrial space
- To Hwy 45 is a 2 minute drive
- To Dallas Tx is 2.5 hour drive
- To Houston is 2.5 hour drive
The post Heritage Crossing Industrial Space in North Austin appeared first on Austin Tenant Advisors.
Source: Austin Tenant Advisors